Friday, October 22, 2010

Recipe of the week

I made this today for T. She really didn't want it & cried & was upset that I was putting apples on her bread. She ended up not eating it, so I did. It's really good. I found this recipe on a kids website online.

Apple crunch toast

•Butter
•apples
•wheat bread
•cinnamon sugar mixture (equal parts)


Slice and peel the apples. Have the child spread the butter on the bread. Have them place the apple slices on the bread. Then have them sprinkle the sugar mixture on the apples. Place in the toaster oven, and toast till slightly brown. Enjoy!

1 comment:

sprinkles said...

That sounds really good and I actually have all the ingredients for once! I don't have a toaster oven but I could probably just put it in my oven for a few minutes and it would be just as good.