Thursday, July 29, 2010

My 1st time in Ulta

I saw these eyeliners on Vampy Varnish's blog. I love the colors & they sound great. So I traveled all the way to Ulta in the Boston area (My 1st time ever in an Ulta store) to find it. 1st we went to my parent's house & A helped my Dad with his computer & his vcr. So he finally finished & we headed there. Of course there was tons of traffic. So I ended up getting there 10 minutes before it closed. That was so hard for me to be kicked out. I wanted to spend at least an hr or 3 looking around at everything. So they ended up being sold out of them. I bought 3 nailpolishes & a buttercream shower gel. So I ordered the eyeliners online & they ended up being on back-order. So they finally came 2 days ago. I really do love the colors, but they are a bit much for food shopping & playgroups. They stay on great. I went to the beach yesterday for T's swimming lessons & I had the dark purple 1 on. I felt a bit weird, so I just kept my sunglasses on. So I'm not sure how much I'll wear them.

3 comments:

Sherri said...

I'm not even that into makeup, and I could browse forever at Ulta! My 11 year old daughter loves it, too....maybe you can stay longer next time!

Mandi Miller said...

I love Ulta!! I could stay in there three hours too!

Liz Mays said...

You went through a lot of trouble and now you may not wear them. That's kinda sad!