Saturday, July 31, 2010

Busy lately

We've been so busy lately. Tara is signed up for swim lessons @ her friend's pool. She's had 4 classes so far & 2 more to go. She's also taking lessons at the beach. She started on Tuesday, but I had a doc appointment that day, so my Dad came up & took her. I guess things didn't go so well. The next day we went for the lesson, but the ecoli was high, so there was no lesson on Wed or Thursday. I'm hoping the classes at the beach will happen this week & she can make up what she missed. Anthony has a virus. He's had it since Wednesday. Sore throat, headache fevers, chills, body aches. He called in sick yesterday & went to the doc. He got some rest today & we're hoping that we all don't get it. T & I went to a 1 year old's b-day party today. They live right on the lake & it was a beautiful day. Then tonight we went & had T's 3 year photos done. This is 1 of our faves below.


2 comments:

Liz Mays said...

I love her genuine smile in the photo!

Sherri said...

OK, I'm tired just READING about your days!! So much for relaxing during the summer!

Love the picture...so cute!