Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Best blog award

I got this blog award from Amy @ http://movingonfromthedrama.blogspot.com Her blog is 1 of the recent 1s that I found.


The Best Blog Award rules are: To accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his/her blog link. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you have recently discovered and think are great! Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award. I have only picked 5. These are recent 1s that I've found in the past week.

4 comments:

The Royal Family said...

bummer but you can ramble about the shows you watch and link up. SAD ... I LOVE THE FOOD NETWORK. :))
Thanks for the award I have seen this one being passed and was totally craving it.. :) so glad someone found me worthy! Thanks i'll repost it later!

Liz Mays said...

Yay for you! Congratulations!

The Royal Family said...

thanks i posted it http://bzzagentroyalty.blogspot.com/2009/10/and-other-awards-go-to.html

Josie said...

I saw you post on the buzz about General Hospital and I had to come over and say Hi! lol- I am obsessed with it! LOVE it! And all my children lol