Saturday, September 13, 2008

Test drove a car today











We're hoping to get me a new car by January. Before the snow & ice gets bad. So I can get up & down my crazy hill driveway. We're looking at Subaru's with all wheel drive. We want an Ipreza, but my hubby has a friend that has a Legacy that he's willing to sell to us. We took it out for a test drive today. I like it a lot. It's a 2000, but low mileage & he had new tires, radio, starter etc.. put on. We'd prob only keep it for 5 years & then buy a new car. By then we'll be financially better off too. That is the same car above on the top (not the exact 1 that we looked at), but it's in this green color.

1 comment:

Chris said...

Cute and fuel efficient. We just bought a 04 Chevy Malibu in June and It has saved us and unbelievable amount of money on gas!!