Friday, September 19, 2008

I love being a SAHM

I quit working May of 07, 2 months before I had Tara. I really love being home & can't imagine working outside of the house again. I won't be going back to work (most likely) till Tara starts Kindergarten. I'm hoping to find something that I can do at home then. It's so nice to not have to get up & go to work everyday if I don't feel good, or don't sleep good or if I wake up with a headache. I have a cold now & just don't feel great. I'm so glad that I don't have to get up early & go in to work. I think being a Mom is hard enough work & Moms who do work, do a great job of balancing things & Managing time. They don't get enough credit for all that they do.

1 comment:

ParentingPink said...

Oh, I couldn't agree more. I did the same thing when my first daughter was born, and I really enjoy every moment I have with my daughters at home. I'd love to work from home too! We'll have to compare notes!

Have a great weekend!