Thursday, June 12, 2008

Mosquitos, ticks & black flies, oh my

We have bugs out all day here. Where I'm from you only have to worry about mosquitos after dark. If I go out in the yard for a few minutes I get a bite. They seem more itchy than usual too, so of course I have to scratch them & then they end up looking like hickeys. I have them all over my legs, about 10 of them. So now I'm gonna put bug spray on everyday before I go out. I have to try to find 1 that will be okay for Tara. My Dad got a tick inbedded in his back when he was here raking. Welcome to Summer in NH.

1 comment:

Chris said...

Try putting clear finger nail polish or cortizone cream on the bites right away. The polish sufficates the bite and keeps it from itching, and the cortizone or hydrocortizone is an anti itch cream. I feel for you!! We live in Nebraska but live in the country and the bugs are terrible out there!