Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Clumsy

I was just wondering if anyone else is clumsy. I've always been like that, but it seems worse lately. Not to mention that I am more scatterbrained than ever. That goes along with Mommesia (read my Momnesia post if you haven't). I think I have a lot on my mind & that's why I am clumsy. I have bruises all over my arms & legs. Today alone I got 2 injuries. I was shopping & went to take Tara's shopping cart cover off of the cart & my nail bent back way down. It's so far down that it was bleeding under my nail & I can't really cut it down as far as I should. I have a bandaid on it now. I also was taking the silverware out of the dishwasher & putting it in the silverware drawer. I dropped a spoon on my foot & it hurt real bad & I have a gash, bruise & it's all puffy. That was bleeding too. I can't walk into a room without bouncing off the doorway & bruising my arm. I walk into furniture daily too. Is it just me or are a lot of people like that? Is it being clumsy or just having unfortunate things happen to me?

No comments: