Friday, July 9, 2021

Friday favorites 7.9.21

 Hello Friday. This week flew by. I'm still unpacking & getting caught up in things. Linking up with Erika & Andrea.


 1. M&M's. We went to M&M world in FL & I got a ton of different types of M&M's. I got mint, pretzel, toffee, peanut, minis & all different colors.

 



2. Some mugs & glasses that I got in FL. A Cancer (zodiac) mug, Starbucks FL mug, Daytona beach metal cup with straw (it stays cold like a Hydoflask), Rainforest cafe glass. My friend got me a St. Augustine glass & a shot glass from Clearwater beach.

Shopping bags I got. I can reuse some of them.

 

3. Crystals. I got some Crystals in FL too. They're so pretty. I love blue & green crystals. They are Angelite (the big blue 1), Chrysocolla (the greenish-copper 1) & Prehnite. That store was called Gyspy Moon in Celebration, FL,

4. . New plant. I ordered this plant from a shop on Insta called Root rot. They are out of NH. It's a Rattlesnake Calathea. I named her Callie.

Bianco was really excited about the new plant. He loves plants.

 
Some quotes for the weekend.
 



 

Have a nice weekend. We'll be in Maine.





1 comment:

R's Rue said...

I need to go to M and M world. I would want the pretzels. I’d want the cup that acts like a hydro flask. The crystals are so pretty. I also have a collection of reusable bags. Happy weekend. Hope its a good one.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com