Friday, July 23, 2021

Friday Favorites. 7.23.21


 The weeks are going by so fast. Linking up with Andrea & Erika again this week.

1. Colourpop eye shadow palette. Fine Feathered is a purple palette. This is my 4th Colourpop palette & you always need to use another palette or eye shadow single to make it work. You need a lighter color or different shade for the brow. Most of their palettes are monochromatic.



2. Cellulite sponge. I got a gift card from my friend for my b-day, so I go this sponge. I've only used it once. I got lavender because that's all that they had, but there is a rose & citrus too. I probably would have gotten citrus.

 

3. Shave oil. I also go this Tree hut-Coconut lime shave oil. I don't love it because I'm used to things foaming up or lathering. It smells nice & my legs seemed smooth though.


 

4. Live in the moment. I'm trying to do this more. Don't get upset about Christmas in July, Back to school, Fall etc... We have a beautiful sunny day today & I want to enjoy that.



Have a nice weekend.



2 comments:

Joanne said...

That shave oil sounds interesting though I bet it was quite a change from shaving lotion.

R's Rue said...

I’m loving the colors in the palette. I’m trying to live in the moment too. Have a great Friday.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com