Friday, July 16, 2021

Friday Favorites. 7.16.21


 This week flew by. It was mostly rainy & gloomy. I'm linking up with Erika & Andrea again this week.


1. Skechers sandals. I got arch fit because I have a Morton neuroma in my foot. My feet hurt a lot. We'll be doing a lot of walking when we travel this Summer, so I got 2 different pairs. The white pair is called Knit 3 point & the black is Astound.


 


 

 

2. Anklet. I got this in the China gift shop in Epcot. My daughter found it & also go 1. It has eyes, moons & stars.



 3. This girl is turning 14 on July 21st. I've been posting photos of her when she was little on fb each day leading up to her b-day. 


4. Funnies.


Have a fun weekend. I think it's going to rain all weekend here.


2 comments:

Joanne said...

What a cute ankle bracelet!

NY Foodie Family said...

I love your anklet bracelet! Happy early birthday to your daughter. That meme about aging parenting teens is so true! Hope you have a great weekend!