Friday, March 5, 2021

Friday Favorites. 3.5.21


 It's Friday again. T went back to school on Monday from school vacation last week. I've had a few quiet days.


1. Hamsa/evil eye mug. I got this at TJ Maxx. I love anything evil eye & hamsa stuff too.



2. Maybelline Sky high mascara. I got this about a week ago. I was kind of mad because I wanted to try out this mascara, but also I had a $2 off coupon. I forgot to use it. Dummy. It definitely makes my lashes longer & I like the thinner brush, because I have really short bottom eye lashes. I do find it a bit clumpy.

 


 

3. Pasta. I got this pasta at TJ Maxx too. It was so good, but I only got 1 because I didn't know that we were going to like it. I want to go back soon & see if they still have it & I'll buy 3 of them.

 




4. Plantain chips. Another thing from TJ Maxx. These were really good. I love Plantain chips. I had plantains for the 1st time when I went to a restaurant in Vermont.


5.This cutie. I'm going to start taking school outfit pictures again. I missed Monday's pic. She only went to school 3 days this week. This was from Wednesday.






1 comment:

natalie blair said...

That plate of pasta looks so delicious. And I am starving as I type LOL!

Love the Nirvana shirt!!