Friday, March 19, 2021

Friday Favorites. 3.19.21


 Happy Friday. I'm linking up with Erika & Andrea. It looks like this weekend is going to be kind of nice. Sunny & in the 50's.


1. Hello Sunshine door mat. I saw this online on Walmart.com. They didn't have it available in the store, so I had it shipped to my house. I love the colors & the leaves & flowers. We have a light blue house, so I think it will look really good. I've seen other Hello Sunshine doormats, but they were plain & didn't have any colors or design.



2. Hello Sunshine banner. I also saw this at Walmart & then when I decided to get it, my Walmart was out of stock, so I ended up doing pick up & got it at another nearby Walmart. I kind of have a theme going here. Can you tell that I'm ready for the sun & warm weather? It's kind of hard to see what it says in the picture.

 
 3. Lip oils. I got a package of 3 lip oils at TJ Maxx. There is peppermint, vitamin c & rosehip. They have argan oil & vitamin e. I like these a lot. To wear around the house or just before I go to bed. I like color if I go out, but don't mind clear at home.
 

 
 

 
 
4. Good health news. I had a colonoscopy & endoscopy done a few weeks ago. They found a gastro polyp, but they removed it & it was benign. I also got my mri results & the benign microadenoma (small tumor) hasn't grown at all since last year.
 
 
  Another quiet weekend here. I'm getting my 2nd covid vaccine shot on Sunday.





No comments: