Thursday, February 25, 2021

Spring vibes

 

 

This photo is from last year.

I'm so happy that February is almost over. I feel like it's probably the hardest month for people who have Winter weather. At least it's a short month. I'm just so excited for March. I consider March 1st (meteorological Spring) Spring. Even though it probably won't warm up until April or May here. I just feel like my mood changes with the longer days & sunnier days. I'm so looking forward to walking in my yard with no snow or seeing the grass. I went out in my front yard the other day to put bird food out at the feeder & I had to walk through like 3 inches of snow. I had been putting it off because I really didn't want to get my sneakers, socks & pants wet. I just miss being out & getting fresh air. I really don't spend any time outside at all once Fall hits. I go from my house to car to the store & home again. I can't wait to garden & see flowers & leaves again. Winter is so long & depressing in New England.


No comments: