Friday, February 5, 2021

Friday Favorites. 2.5.21


 1. Plant pot. I love anything that says Plant Mom or Plant Lady. So I had to get this when I saw it at Christmas tree shop. I moved my Monstera plant into it, because I thought it needed to go in a bigger pot. I have it on my mantle.




2. Necklace. I got this moonstone sun necklace for Christmas from my friend. I love it. I think she got it on Etsy.


3. Hat. I ordered this hat from Express. I saw it online & really liked it. I picked it up. I thought it looked more like a light gray than a cream color. It was $28 & I got it for $11. $28 is so much for a hat. I've only been in Express once before when I did a blogger event at a Outlet mall. I'm not too big on pom pom hats because they seem to flop around a lot.



Have a nice weekend. I won't be watching football. lol.

No comments: