Friday, March 24, 2017

Too Much Going On

I really need to cut down on things. I have too much going on & feel like I take on too much & spend too much $. Doing swaps, mailing packages, monthly boxes etc..


The boxes I've tried so far are Budhibox, Fabfitfun & Lipmonthly. Budhibox is like a yoga box. I got it once & then canceled. Fabfitfun, I will be getting my 4th box (seasonal) next week & then I am canceling. $50 per season is just way too much when I am a stay at home Mom. I just got the Lipmonthly box a few days ago. It has 5 products, kind of thought that it would be 5 lip products, but it was a bag, 3 lip products & then a face mask. I will also be canceling that 1. I most likely will do a blog post on it.

1 of the groups that I am in on FB, they do giveaways on Fridays. If you win something you have to pick a secret sister to send something to. I won 2 giveaways last Friday, so I have to send packages to 2 people. I have no idea what to get for them. I'm hoping to find stuff & get them mailed out on Tuesday. But I think I will only enter if there is something that I really like & maybe I can have a few things put aside in case I do win & then send them off to people.

 So that is the plan. Get my life organized. Get stuff that I get from swaps like craft stuff organized before I start swapping & have stuff ready if I enter the giveaway. Find a subscription box that I love & can afford. I will try some new reasonable priced boxes & see if I like them.

No comments: