Saturday, March 25, 2017

New England Minute~Wahlburgers

Wow, I haven't done a New England Minute in a long time. Today we went to visit my parents & we went to Wahlburgers restaurant. It's owned by Mark Wahlburg, his brother Donnie & the rest of their family. The funny thing is I'm not a fan of either of them, but thought it would be cool to check out. I don't even like burgers. haha. I got a chicken sandwich. I thought they were a bit expensive because you had to pay for your side. So I got french fries. But the food was good & it had a fun atmosphere.



My Dad & Tara.


This was on the ceiling. They had movie posters as you walked to the bathroom


Hopefully I will be doing a New England each month now. Warmer weather in April means fun times & getting out seeing New England.

No comments: