Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Random things



Happy Mail has been slow lately. This happens every Summer. So sad. I'm still writing letters & sending them out. I need to do some raks & I posted on 1 of my Smashing groups that I'm looking to do some  swaps. Bloggyland has been slow too. A lot of people are taking time off for the Summer. I post year-round. Not many comments & life seems a bit boring. haha. I've been listening to a lot of music lately (more than usual). I've been having a bit of anxiety, so that helps. I started buying some new cds & have a list of more that I want to get. I need to get help getting music on my Ipod. I've never had any music on there (I've had my ipod for 2 years in August). If I'm near wifi I listen to You tube or I heart radio, but if I'm not near wifi, no music. I want to start walking with music. Hoping to start catching up on You tube videos & stuff on my dvr. I watched a few shows today. There's tons of reality shows all on now. So it's really easy to get behind. Batchelorette is finishing up, but Housewives of  NJ is back on now & Don't be Tardy is back, but I didn't set the dvr for that & Witches of East End is back now too.

No comments: