Friday, July 4, 2014

Nail Files. Week # 130

I missed my 1st week ever of Nail files. I'm so sad. I tried to post last Thursday night & my computer was acting crazy. The next morning we went away for the weekend. I am here this week though with my 4th of July nails. 
I did my nails with Fresh paint~Firefly as a base coat, then added Del Sol~Glitz & Glam (I've been wanting to go to a Del sol since 8-12 in VA beach. The closest 1 to us is in Bar Harbor, so I got this there last weekend. It's suppost to turn to a purpleish then to red, but it hasn't turned yet.) & Milani~Paint the Town Red. The stars I got from my daughter's band-aid box, you can decorate the band-aids with rhinestones, so I stole a few. They are hot pink, turquoise & royal blue.
 

Click below to join in.
 
 photo newbutton_zps284b4cd7.jpg

3 comments:

jennie said...

Oh no! Your perfect streak ends! ;) You had a great run though, eh? Haha! Way to use those stickers! Makes for an awesome 4th mani!

lilliesandsilk said...

Hello!

Cute nails! I love your designs too! Have a great evening!


Carissa
Lillies & Silk

lilliesandsilk said...

Hello!

Cute nails! I love the designs too! Enjoy your evening!


Carissa
Lillies & Silk