Thursday, May 23, 2013

Ten things making me Happy this week

(Photo via Pinterest)

1. Lilacs
2. Dragonflies
3. Make your own ice cream sundae at Tara's school (so good)
4. I found my missing Baby Lips~Pink Punch
5. Yummy stuffed peppers that I made last night (we are eating the rest tonight, so I don't have to cook)
6. Butterflies in our yard


(Photo via Pinterest)

7. My new shower gel from Calgon, Sweet Crush
8. JoJo's thyroid test coming back normal

At the vet

9. Hubby is shaving his go-tee this weekend
10. Looking forward to the long weekend

4 comments:

Mrs. Pancakes said...

Oh the pictures of the flowers and butterflies just made me happy!! Thanks for sharing!!

Lapdog Creations said...

YAY for good results at the vet!

Julie Jordan Scott said...

I am smiling ear-to-ear. I need to start doing a post like this one every week. I used to be so good about my gratitude list... not so much anymore... I am visiting from SITSSharefest and am so glad I found you today!

life...just saying said...

Love the lilacs! Such a nice post. I like!