Saturday, May 4, 2013

Take time for yourself

 
Lately I've been feeling like I have no time for myself & I do everything for everyone else. I know that's part of being a Mom, but just little things. I've been feeding the mouse that I found 3x a day for a week (he didn't make it. He passed away last night, so we are going to bury him in our yard), Tara has lots going on now, T-ball, Daisies, dance (photos yesterday). The other night I sat down to watch Extra & it felt so good. I use to watch that & Access Hollywood every night. But now we have the dvr set to tape the Brady Bunch. So I stopped the taping & watched a show that I liked. I actually felt guilty about it. She's seen all the older B Bunches more that twice now. So I want to start taking more time to do the things I like. I'm behind in everything & do have too many hobbies, but I think hobbies are important for all of us.

1 comment:

Liz Mays said...

You totally should do that! I hope you do!