Thursday, May 17, 2012

Blogger:Claim your blog (need help)

I got an e mail saying that I needed to claim my blog/recover my blog because of the new blogger. I can't seem to figure this out. It says something about me losng my blog on 5/30 if I don't claim it. When I try to log in it says my username. I can't log in through aol, so I have to go in through Explorer. I hate explorer & never use it & feel lost with it. Has anyone else gotten this e mail & how did you claim your blog? I've had my blog for 4 years & really don't want to lose it. Hubs doesn't have time to look at it & try to help me. I've tried to figure it out. Would really love some help with this.

2 comments:

Lapdog Creations said...

Basically, they want you to have gmail address attached to your blog. Did you previously "claim" your blog with a google email?

I got that email a couple weeks ago and went thru, but my blog had already been "claimed" with my gmail address that I had to create way back when they first started this silly process.

sprinkles said...

Wow, I've never heard of anyone getting an email like that before. Good luck, I hope you can figure it out.