Saturday, December 24, 2011

And to all a Good night



I can't believe that it's Christmas eve. It really came too fast. I had my hair dyed today & we had friends over & exchanged pressies. I got some cute fairy earrings & a fairy necklace (I think I'll wear them tomorrow) & a Target gift card. I'm really very happy that the holidays are almost over. They just kind of interupt our schedule & I really don't like that much. I also need to eat better after New Years. I've been eating pretty crappy the past few months & don't have much self-control, so I need to work on that.

1 comment:

sprinkles said...

I've been eating pretty crappy too and need to work on self-control. I told myself just the other day that the next time I go grocery shopping, I absolutely cannot buy any chips because once I open a bag, I don't want to stop!

Merry Christmas!