Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Last of the Halloween pics

We went to an event at the library on Saturday. This is the t-shirt, tutu & headband that I won in a contest. Someone asked what she was a witchfairy. I guess that sounds like a good description.





She was too nervous to have her face painted, so the lady painted her hand. She was really good. I love the glitter.



Then Trick or treating at the mall



So excited she was jumping up & down.





Samantha & Tara holding hands. How cute.


Halloween night. Getting ready to go out Trick or treating. I love this tree that we have.





She was so excited to get home & pass out some candy, that she started running. She sat at the bottom of our stairs (inside) waiting for the kids to come. But they were all done. I felt so bad. She wanted to pass out some of her stickers with the candy.



The witch that I am. Not sure if you can see the Witch hat.


With all of her stash. She has 5 different bags of candy from different events. I think we'll be throwing out some of it. I did see an article on things to do with leftover Halloween candy. Desserts & things. I can post that if anyone is interested.



4 comments:

Alyssa S. said...

How adorable! I just love her mall trick or treating costume :)

jaz@octoberfarm said...

i just signed on to follow! good heavens you are a cute bunch!

Wendy said...

I love your little Witch Fairy, and what a beautiful mommy she has. I only have a son so he chose pretty rough and tough costumes, but I love little girl costumes like this.

Liz Mays said...

What a fun day for her! I love seeing how kids sort their candy!