Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Getting ready for December 1st

(Above photo from Ali Edward's blog)


I'm working on a Christmas countdown calendar, that we will be starting tomorrow. I found the idea on this website. The Crafting Chicks I'm out of ink for my printer (& don't have the $ to get more right now), so I won't be able to print the numbers out. I'm also doing the December daily challege. I started working on an album that I bought. I haven't had the time to work on it at all. Most people decorate it before 12/1, I've just been way too busy. I will be taking a photo (or 2) a day. Most likely I'll take a photo a day & work on the album a little at a time. I'll have to print some photos from one of the drugstores or online. Any suggestions on where the best place is to order photos? I don't need 50 photos & don't want to pay shipping or anything. I'll probably wait till I see a good deal at Walgreens or Rite aid. Is anyone else doing a December daily album? This is my Scrapbooking idol's blog & her post about doing a December daily. Lizzy December Daily

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I use Snapfish online. If you are a first time customer you get 50 free photos.