Monday, November 24, 2008

Getting ready

I'm getting ready to go to my high school reunion this Friday night. I'm excited & nervous. I dragged myself to Walmart today (still feeling horrible) to have my hair trimmed & I'm gonna dye my hair Wednesday night. I got 3 new shirts today. 1 for Thanksgiving, 1 for the reunion & 1 just cause I liked it (a Tinkerbell sweatshirt. It's too small tho', so I have to exchange it). I hate wearing the same shirt twice in pics. I've never been to any of my reunions. This will be my 20th. Some really good old friends are going & that's the only reason I'm going. I never thought I would go to a reunion. I figured only the snobby people I never talked to would be the main 1s going. I'll write a blog about it sometime next weekend & probably add some pics.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

ooo that is exciting! Have fun!

Tara Bennett said...

Reunion, huh?!? That sounds super fun! Hey, any reason to get a new shirt - sign me up!!!