Friday, June 4, 2021

Friday Favorites. 6.4.21


 

This was a long week. So happy that it's Friday. Linking up with Andrea & Erika.

1. Summer sign. I found this cute Summer sign at Walmart a few weeks ago. I've been wanting 1 of those Welcome front porch signs. The 1s I've seen are pretty expensive. This was $18. I didn't put it on our front porch because we never go in or out that way. That door is broken. So instead I put it near our garage door, where we park our cars & go in & out of.



 

 2. Flowers. I finally planted some flowers. They're so pretty. This is a pot that I posted a few weeks ago in my Friday favorites.


 

3. Daisy necklace. I got this necklace from Pura Vida. I didn't really like their bracelets that much, but they have a bunch of new jewelry. I think this is so cute for Summer.


Happy Friday. Have a nice weekend.
 

 


1 comment:

Joanne said...

That sign is so cute!