Friday, June 11, 2021

Friday Favorites. 6.11.21



 Happy Friday again. 1 more week of peace & quiet before school is out & I have a high schooler home with me.

1. New snacks. Smores-oreos. They are pretty good. Better than I thought they would be.

Ritz crispers. They taste a lot different than regular Ritz. Cheesy & herby.



2. Sephora had another sale recently. I got this lip balm. I love the flavor. It reminds me of a lip balm that I had when I was a kid. I also got an Urban decay petite heat palette. I'm going to return that because I really don't like the colors in person. They are just really flat. All mattes & 1 demi-matte.


3. Birthday freebie from Ulta. I haven't even tried it yet. I forgot about it the last time I washed my hair.


4. Early birthday cards. I got 2 so far from pen pals.




5. Our roses. They're really full this year. I love the color of them. We planted them about 12-13 years ago when my husband's friend gave them to us when we moved in.



Have a nice weekend. We are going to Maine tomorrow.



1 comment:

Joanne said...

My roses have really taken off this year too and I don't think I did anything different than years past... but I am loving it! Happy early birthday. Your cards are so pretty.