Friday, January 22, 2021

Friday Favorites. 1.22.21


 It's Friday again. I'm always so happy to see you Friday.

 

 1. Washi tape from Hobby Lobby. I wanted some new fun washi tape for letters, my planner & my journal. So I ordered these online.




2. Buxom mascara. This is my fave new mascara. It makes my lashes look a lot longer.

3. Faux plant. I'm a plant lady (real plants, not fake), but I recently redecorated my office & got rid of a few things, so I feel like I have empty spots. I saw this at Target & I think it looks pretty good for a fake plant. It was $5 in the dollar section.


 

4. Spending time with my daughter. She gets a venom shot every Friday. She gets the shot & we sit in the car for an hour & then she runs in & the nurse checks her arm. I have to be honest, it has been a pain going. We've been going since August & I think it will be until April. Most Fridays I'm busy doing housework & have to stop doing things to bring her, but it is giving us time to spend together. She just turned 13 & 1/2 yesterday. Time is flying by.




Have a happy weekend. Any plans?



No comments: