Friday, January 1, 2021

2021 Goals


 1. Keep up with my scrapbooking pages & print photos once a month.

2. Color more.

3. Drink more water (I realized that I'm drinking only about 40oz of water a day. I have a tracker bottle).

4. Go to the dermatologist. (Back in January of 2020, I had planned on going to the dermatologist before I turned 50. So many other health things came up that I never made it there, but I will go in 2021).

5. Go to the gastro doctor. Also something I should have done in 2020, but didn't get to.

6. Get my Daith pierced on my right ear.

7. Change my stud on my tragus piercing that I had done in June of 2020. (I have to buy a stud & have them do it at the piercing place).

8. Design a tattoo of all of my fave things. I found a girl at a tattoo place near me that does awesome tattoos, so I want her to design a tattoo of my fave things. I might not get it for a few years, but I want to see what she comes up with.

No comments: