Thursday, December 12, 2019

Holiday stress



I'm starting to feel the stress of the Holidays. Anyone else feeling it? I'm thinking of just sending regular Christmas cards instead of a photo card. Things haven't been coming together for a photo to be taken. T has been sick this week & time is marching on. My office is looking pretty messy with the wrapping paper & extra nick-nacks that I've moved because I'm putting out a holiday decoration.

1 thing I do is make lists. Who I'm sending cards to, who I'm buying presents for, ideas of what to get people. Then check off your list & you will feel great when it is completed. You can keep a special Holiday planner, so you don't forget anything or anyone.

Remember self care. Make sure you take time for yourself. Even if you just need 15 minutes to yourself. Have a bubble bath, read a book, have some hot chocolate.

No comments: