Friday, October 11, 2019

Houseplants

This is the Monstera plant.



 This 1 below is some type of a fern & it doesn't seem to be doing that good. Her name is Sophie.




 I've recently started liking houseplants. The past few years. My goal in 2017 was to get more houseplants. I didn't end up getting more until 2018. This year I got a bunch of them. I finally got a plant that I had been wanting for a while, a Monstera. Sometimes you just have to be patient. If you bring a new plant in, it might take a few months for a new leave to bud. They need to get use to their new environment. Be patient. I had a plant that I got a few years ago. It was a Gerber daisy. It was a                    pretty pink. So the flower died, buy the leaves were alive, so I kept watering it & a year & 1/2 later a new pink flower bloomed. I never thought another flower would bloom. I just watered it once a week anyway because it was alive. So be patient. Sometimes you might want to try them in a different spot if they're not doing good. See how it goes there. Also always read up on your new plant.

I will have a few more amazing plant stories soon to come to the blog. My oldest plant Peabody.

No comments: