Friday, October 18, 2019

Friday Favorites

It's Friday again. What a long week. Do you have any fun plans for the weekend? We might do a craft fair tomorrow. 

1. Mascara-It cosmetics Super hero. I got this at Ulta in the front area. It was only $12, so I thought I would try it. I really like it a lot.



2. Brow mascara-Benefit Gimme Brow. I recently went to Ulta to get something for my eyebrows. They are starting to turn white, so I want something to make them darker. I ended up getting Clinique instant brow lift & it's a pencil. I got the Gimme brow in the Sephora play box & I like that a lot more. So when I run out of the Gimme brow I'll be repurchasing it & stop using the Clinique.



3. Decor-Truck from Target dollar section. I've been seeing people showing these on You tube & I finally found 1. My hubby said that it is ugly.


Have a Happy Weekend.

No comments: