Saturday, April 13, 2019

Love story



So back in 1966, Mr. blue eyes met a red-head girl with green eyes. He thought she was so pretty. She took off her glasses because they were at a bar & glasses weren't cool. She couldn't see where she was going. But they talked & started dating. Mr. Blue eyes was divorced & had 3 youngish kids. Mr. Blue eyes & the red-head girl got married in 1967. They moved to CA for a few years. Then moved back to MA & ended up living on the same street for over 50 years. They ended up having a mini-red-head girl (me) & they went on a lot of adventures. To NY, VA & Maine. They had lots of family & friends. Dad was a hockey ref & Mom liked doing crafts & houseplants & reading. Young & the restless. People magazine. There was a big 25th anniversary in our backyard. It looked so pretty with white tents & candles, balloons & lights. I moved out & got married & had my own little girl. They had different cats. Nikki, Randy ,Kasey, Kodi, Brittany & now Sunshine. There was always lots of love in that house. My Mom got sick & was in the hospital & My Dad told her that she was still beautiful. That made her smile. She finally passed away on April 9th. We were looking at old photos & he kept saying she was so pretty. I wish we could all find a love like that. My parents were married for 51 & 1/2years. I feel like my Dad is going to be lost with out my Mom. I want to have him stay with us for a few days & we will help him clean out things, when the time is right. There you have it a true real life Love story. Mr. Blue eyes & mini-red-head girl will always have an ache in their hearts & feel like something is missing without red-head girl (Her hair was actually white in her later years).

No comments: