Thursday, February 7, 2019

Fibro update

I haven't done a fibro update in a while. The past month I have been feeling a lot worse. Not sure if it's the cold weather or not. I've been getting pains in my neck/shoulder blades. More like kinks than aches. I've also been more stiff & moving slower. I've been really exhausted. So I'm having a harder time getting things done. I rest a lot throughout the day. I'm lucky that I'm a stay at home Mom, so I can rest when I need to. But now I am picking Tara up every day from school after 2 or 3 classes (because she has the concussion still). Some days in the Winter I hibernate & stay in all day. Now I can't do that because I have to pick her up. She is taking the bus to school, but not home. So back to what I was saying how I rest a lot. I try to rest & then do stuff around the house & then rest more. It takes longer to get things done, but they get done (most of the time). Not sure if people know, but I love to clean & organize. So I always have things I want to clean, but haven't had the energy lately. I usually rest a lot during the day & then do things early evening. I've become a huge night owl. It's been 3 & 1/2 years since I was diagnosed with fibro & I'm still trying to figure out what works best for me. Things are always changing too. That's what you have to do because everyone is different when it comes to fibro & chronic fatigue.

No comments: