Sunday, November 4, 2018

Stuff & Things



*So things have been quite stressful around here. Tara hit her head on her dresser on Sunday night & she was worried that she had a concussion. I brought her to the doc on Monday & they did some tests like having her walk with 1 foot in front of the other. She did good on those, but doctors treat it like a concussion if they hit their head. She only went to school 2 days last week. I feel like she's going to be really behind. There is no school on Tuesday because we are voting. She still has a headache.

*I haven't been feeling good. I think I need a root canal. I've also been getting worse headaches.

*Anthony's been working a lot. They have a new line coming into work & are setting things up. So he's been busy.

*Trying to get things done even though Tara has been home. I feel like I got behind in things. But I have been doing a little scrapbooking since I have been stuck in the house.

Things I'm looking forward to, life getting back to normal with her going to school, Anthony being home more & Thanksgiving being over.

No comments: