Thursday, July 26, 2018

Stuff & Things

*Things have been busy, crazy & weird around here. I blame it on Mercury retrograde. Not even sure when it ends or anything. I've had no energy this week. Working on getting my ipod touch fixed. My screen broke & the place fixed it, but they messed up the home button. Now it keeps dying too. I'm gong to drop it off tomorrow at the  place. The guy who fixes things might be in. I'll have to pick it up if it isn't fixed because they are closed on the weekends & we're going away on Sunday. It's just been such a pain getting it fixed.

*Still eating Tara's birthday cake. I shouldn't, but it's so good.

*Writing a lot of letters lately.

*Destashing stuff. Craft stuff, clothes, make up, magazines & more.

*Been taking some mini walks up our street. It's been really humid lately, so we don't go far.

*Trying to not shop online. I was ordering from Groupdealz a lot for a while.

*I want to start a countdown until the 1st day of school. 40 days. Seems like so far away. I don't want to wish Summer away because I love it, but I will be so happy when she goes back to school.

No comments: