Thursday, April 5, 2018

TBB Asks~All Things Spring


1. What 3 colors remind you of Spring? Green, Yellow & pink.
2. What is the first thing that you add to your wardrobe in the Spring? Sandals or flip flops when it's warm enough.
3. What is the 1st wardrobe item you ditch in Spring? Scratchy sweaters
4. Who mows the grass where you live? My husband mows the lawn. I'm allergic to grass.
5. What's Spring like where you live? Everyone wants to get outside after such a long Winter. So people are out walking & biking. Going to the park to walk or the rail trail that we have in town.
6. What's your fave thing about Spring? The warmer weather & flowers blooming.
7. Are you a Spring cleaner? Yes, I've been doing lots of Spring cleaning the past month. Destashing, donating & throwing away & also dusting & vacuuming.
8. Are you a baseball fan? No. I don't like any sports.
9. Tulips or daffodils? I like tulips because they come in pink & purple, but we have daffodils in our yard. They are the first flowers that come up in the Spring in our yard.
10. Favorite outdoor Spring activity? Going for walks.
11. Flowers in the ground or in pots? We start them in pots & then plant them, but we keep some flowers in pots on the deck.
12. Favorite bird? Dove (I use to have a pet dove).
13. Car wash or wash vehicles at home? Wash vehicles at home, but it's been so cold here lately that I'm thinking of going to the car wash to get all the salt & sand off of the car.
14. When do you pull out your sandals? Usually in May. It takes forever to warm up here & I'm always cold especially my feet.

No comments: