Thursday, April 19, 2018

Stuff & Things

 

* Next week is school vacation for T & Anthony is taking the week off. It will finally be at least 60 out. I'm looking forward to it.

* This weeks mail has been slow, but there are 3 things that I know are on the way, so that makes me happy.

* I made a yummy mac & cheese recipe last night. We all loved it & I'll be posting it on Tasty Tuesday next week.

* The beginning of this week was rough, so I'm glad that this week is almost over. Hopefully the weekend & next week will be better.

* I got some things on my to-do list done that I've been putting off. I brought my cat to the vet for his yearly check up & brought T to the dentist (she hadn't been for a year). I also made a dentist appointment for me to have my crown finished. I still need to make yearly check ups for T & me too.

No comments: