Friday, January 5, 2018

January TBB Asks






1. Resolutions or no resolutions~I do goals to aim for.
2. Snow or no snow~No snow.
3. New Place~Maybe a new restaurant like Copper Door or Long Blue Cat.
4. New hair cut or new color~Color for me. I don't cut my hair much, just a trim or angles on the side.
5. Once special thing to do for myself this year~Learn to say no more.
6. Least fave thing about January~Cold
7. Favorite thing about January~When it's over.
8. When do you take down your Holiday decorations? I start the day after X-mas, but we don't usually take down the tree until a week after.
9. Do you diet in January? Yes, cut down on things.
10. What area of your home do you want to organize the most? My office. I have tons of things under the bed.
11. Favorite Winter comfort food? Homemade mac & cheese
12. Favorite guilty pleasure~M&M's

No comments: