Tuesday, January 30, 2018

3 Things

3 foods I hate & refuse to eat

1. Red meat
2. Mushrooms
3. Peas

3 foods I love & eat more than I should

1. Chocolate
2. Tortilla chips
3. Cheese

 3 chores I avoid until absolutely necessary

1. Cleaning the toilets
2. Hanging up clothes in my closet
3. Cleaning my daughter's room

3 chores I always do

1. Dishes.
2. Vacuuming
3. Laundry

3 Wardrobe staples

1. Yoga pants
2. Leggings
3.T-shirts

3 things I don't spend money on

1. Manicures
2. Pedicures
3. Purses

3 things I do spend money on

1. Foundation
2. Hair cuts
3. Hair products


3 TV shows I frequently watch in reruns

1. The Middle
2. Gilmore Girls
3. Fixer Upper

3 movies I love that might surprise you

1. Alice in Wonderland with Johnny Depp
2. Ferris Bueller
3. The Wizard of Oz

 3 genres I generally don't read

1. Sci-Fi
2. War books
3. Fantasy

3 things I'm looking forward to this year

1. Traveling somewhere fun for my birthday
2. Spring
3. Summer

Feel free to take this for your own post!

No comments: