Thursday, December 21, 2017

Reflecting

I've been doing some reflecting, thinking about this year & things that happened.

Cleaning & being organized: I'm happy that I've done a lot of organizing & got rid of a lot of things. I've been watching a lot of cleaning videos on You Tube & it's inspired me to clean more & keep organized.

Stepping out of my comfort zone: I've also started my own You tube channel. I'm not very good at being on video. I really hate it, but this year I have been stepping out of my comfort zone. So that's another positive thing that has happened this year. I've stepped out of my comfort zone a lot this year in other things besides being on video.

Heath: I'm still struggling with Fibro & chronic fatigue. Just trying to get through the day. I usually take 2 naps a day. Hard to get things done, but I'm hanging in there.

No comments: