Saturday, September 30, 2017

Stuff & Things

 Friday:
 The past few days have been pretty busy. Yesterday I went to the eye doc office to give them the new pair of glasses that I got, that weren't working out. The glasses lady was at lunch, so I went all the way to Ulta. I needed It cosmetics cc cream & got 2 China Glaze polishes. Then went back to the eye place. I found another pair of glasses that I like, so they made an appointment for me to have an eye exam. I hadn't had 1 since last December. I left there got gas & went to the post office to mail some letters going to other countries. Then we had to bring Kizmet to the vet for her yearly check up. She did pretty good.
Saturday:
  There were 3 yard sales going on in our neighborhood today. The weather was kind of raw & damp. It did end up raining. But we got 2 end tables, curtains, a mirror, a Mary Higgins Clark book, a blue lantern with a candle holder in it to put a tea light in & a windchime. So we did pretty good. We're pretty much doing our living room over.
  Then tonight we went to my Godmother's son's memorial. My Dad met us there. It was nice to see family that we hadn't seen for years. We use to go to my Godmother's house every Sunday, Thanksgiving & Christmas when I was a kid. Tara met some girls her age & they exchanged e mails & might be facetiming each other. Their Mom was nice & fun too. So we might have a playdate with them sometime. Making new friends is awesome.

Here is a picture of me with my Godmother Marilyn. I was named after her (my middle name). She's 86 & still so funny.

No comments: