Thursday, September 7, 2017

Stuff & Things

This week has been weird.

*We've been seeing a lot of frogs in the yard. A really big 1 (we usually have small 1s in our yard). He was near our garage door wanting in. Then the next morning. Anthony tells us that Kiz was playing with a frog in the house. Not sure how it got in. It wasn't the big 1. Kiz loves to play with mice & other small animals, so she was probably playing with it all night. It was in bad shape. Anthony put it out in the front bushes. We had a snake in the yard the other day. I got a few pics. I think they are interesting. Then yesterday Tara was feeding a chipmunk. She kept putting bird seed out & the chipmunk would come eat it. She put it in a plastic Easter egg & put it under the wood pile that the chipmunk lives in. He ate all of it. So we might put more seed out on our driveway for him.



*I'm having a manicure & pedicure tomorrow. I'm excited & nervous. It's only the 3rd time I've had my nails done. I hope they come out nice. I'll post pics. I'm hoping that she can do a cute design on it.

*Mail has been pretty good this week. I'm still waiting for a swap that I was suppose to get. It was due Sept 4th. I'll give it a few days & then mention something on the fb group.

No comments: