Saturday, August 26, 2017

You Tube?



  I've been thinking about starting a You Tube channel, but I hate being on video, I hate my voice & I don't think I'd handle people saying things about my appearance very well. But I really would like to do a job from home & that would be perfect. Tara will be going back to school next Wednesday, so I will have more free time. Drama Queen actually has a You tube channel. She mostly posts video on how to make slime & recipes & a few diys. I had hoped to plan some videos with her for her to do over the Summer, but now she is already going back to school. I think she is going to do a Back to school haul video. Not sure if I could combine our stuff, so she could do videos for kids & I could do Mom stuff & maybe some videos together. I also feel like I would keep it on the down low if I did start a channel, just so I could get better at it & get use to it before I had people go watch the videos. T seems to be a natural at it, me not so much.

No comments: