Thursday, December 3, 2015

Stuff and Things


* First off, I am still sick. I've been staying inside & resting for the past few days. I did a little cleaning yesterday & would like to organize a bit today. Hoping to feel good enough tomorrow to get out & do a few errands. I need to get to the post office & the library.
* More sad news/shootings this past week. Colorado & then San Bernadino. It scares me for our children & our future. So I thought I would post a few happy things that I have seen online lately.




1 comment:

Yesi @ Plan With Yesii said...

Can you believe it? Another shooting. This is happening more frequently and I just don't feel safe anymore. It's scary to even think it. What is this world coming to?

The kittens are adorable though. They did cheer me up (:

Happy Holidays ♥