Thursday, February 5, 2015

Spring is Coming


I know it seems so far away. We are stuck in a snowy bitterly cold pattern. I've been extra depressed this Fall/Winter. December wasn't bad at all. No snow at all & quite a few days around 50 degrees. Once January hit that all changed, snow a few times a week & cold weather. Lots of 16 degree days. Now I am hybernating. As much as I can with a 7 & 1/2 year old. She has 3 dance classes & Brownies. I usually have 1 day a week where I can stay in & get stuff done. I've been trying to not do too much on the weekends. I rest up on the weekends for the week ahead. So I'm really trying to focus on Spring coming. I can't wait to get outside & start walking, have a garden, sit on the deck drinking some sangria, planning our Summer vacation (I like to do that when it's cold & snowy out), seeing butterflies, dragonflies & lady bugs. I feel like I am going to really appreciate the warm weather this year more than ever.

1 comment:

sprinkles said...

We really have had a fairly mild winter overall, which I'm thankful for. I'm really sick of the fog though. We've dealt with that for the past several days. It's difficult to drive to school in the dark when it's dark.