Friday, February 20, 2015

Nail files. Week #193

I got color inspiration from this blanket. The colors are a little different, but I think they look great together. We have this blanket on our couch. The darker blue is OPI~On Her Majesty's Secret Service, Light blue is China Glaze~Dashboard Dreamer & the green is China Glaze~Trip of a Lifetime. The 2 China Glaze's are from the Road trip mini collection. I got the OPI at my hair salon, they have regular size for $5.99. I love the blues, so pretty.


Click below to join in.
 photo newbutton_zps284b4cd7.jpg

2 comments:

jennie said...

Awesome inspiration!! Yellow is a colour I often wish I could wear more often, but I can't seem to make it work. The other colours here really look great with it, though! I'll be keeping this combo in mind for future manis! :)

aka Bailey said...

Yesss, I love that you got inspiration from somewhere so cool :) Great work!