Thursday, October 9, 2014

Tasty Thursday~Green beans, potatoes & chicken dish



Recipe from Pinterest

I made this last night. I didn't use the Italian seasoning mis. I just used olive oil & Italian seasoning & garlic powder. I also didn't use that much butter & only put it on the potatoes & green beans. I think I need to add more seasoning next time. It would have had more flavor if I used the Seasoning mix or regular dressing.


Ingredients:

4-6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 can green beans, drained (you could also use frozen or fresh, if you prefer. My family loves how the green beans turn out, so we usually use 2 cans)
2-3 potatoes, cubed (I boil mine first to soften them up before putting in the oven – they seem to take forever to cook for me)
1 packet Good Seasons Italian Dressing Mix
1 stick butter, melted

Directions:

Spray a 9” x 13” dish with cooking spray. Take your one or two cans of drained green beans and empty on one side of the baking dish Place your chicken breasts in the middle of the dish in a line Put your potatoes on the third side of the dish. Sprinkle your Italian Dressing Mix over the entire dish. Drizzle melted butter over top. Cover with foil and bake in your oven at 350 degrees for one hour. Remove from oven, and serve.

No comments: