Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Summer


Hi. So how has everyone's Summer been? I think it has just flown by. It does every year, but this year seems faster than before. It already feels like Fall here. It was 55 this morning when we got up. If it's below 78 degrees, I am unhappy, so I guess I am going to be unhappy for the next 8 or so months. haha. We are getting ready for back to school next week. I can't believe that T is a 2nd grader. I remember worrying about her starting Kindergarten & elementary school. So we will be back on a schedule next week. I think I am ready for all of this.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Hi Kimberly, thank you for stopping by.
This summer I had hammertoe surgery, which I am still healing from.
Now our AC quit working. So I am looking forward to cooler weather.

May you have a wonderful weekend!
It's nice meeting you.